Monday 6 September 2010

Sniper One

Finished this book a couple of days ago(my toilet book) and I know its been out a while but it was one of the best books I have read in a while and I heartily recommend it as a great read about the conflict in Iraq and the lives of the soldiers in that unit in the thick of combat.Will not bore you with the details but you will not be disappointed if you have any interest in the period.
Will have some pictures up tomorrow of my 28mm Neo Soviet forces.                                                                              

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree. Was well written and edited. Made sense all the way through with no nonsensical jumps like some recent books have had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another vote in favour of this book. I read it a couple of years ago and found it very readable and credible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If some one needs to be updated with hottest
    technologies afterward he must be pay a quick visit this web site and be up to date every day.


    My homepage :: Louis Vuitton Bags

    ReplyDelete