Tuesday 16 November 2010

28mm Quantum Gothic Wars models size and comparison pictures.

Bought these models and thought you may like to see some size and comparison pictures for these lovely models if you have never heard of them or were contemplating a purchase, easy assembly(even for me) and very good quality of castings.They can be used for modern, sci-fi, pulp, WH40K and many others I believe.
The figures for scale from L to R are 28mm Foundry, 28mm Black Scorpion, 28mm Copplestone Castings and 28mm Hasslefree Miniatures.
Models can be seen here http://www.quantumgothic.co.uk/ , highly recommended.








4 comments:

  1. You´ve got some really good stuff !! :-)
    How many bods have you got intotal?
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots my friend,500-600 in samurai alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 500-600 samurai!!!! Bloody hell!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I reach this site by error whenever I became looking around bing for acne point, I need to say
    your website is really worthwhile I in addition love the artwork, the amazing!
    . I don't have the occasion during the moment to totally look over your site but I need bookmarked it. I will become back in an evening or two. thanks

    Feel free to surf to my page - http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/clearpores-review-clear-pores-acne-treatment-restore-your-body-balance-latest-information-205445.htm

    ReplyDelete