http://www.bar-science.com/ (a very good blog, one of the best posts that I've ever read is there, all about man laws can be found here http://www.bar-science.com/2011/02/matchstick-puzzle.html )
Well the rules are you have to share 10 things about yourself and pass the award on to another blogger, now Ray Rousell from Don't throw a 1 http://onelover-ray.blogspot.com/ emailed me last night and said if I didn't nominate him he wouldn't give me a lift to Salute tomorrow morning ( I even gave this man a job and he still hasn't thanked me, he has no shame). There are far better blogs out there and you know who you are but I need to go to Salute tomorrow:D
These are the ones I could actually put in print.
1. I don't drive and never have, probably never will.
2. I am afraid of heights.
3. I am not ginger.
4. I have a clause in my relationship that says if Pamela Anderson knocks on my door I can give her the best 10 seconds of her life.
5. I have cleaned and prepared hundreds of dead people before their journey to the morgue while working in a hospital.
6. Need to eat a potato based product once a day at least.
7. Have been threatened with guns, knives and syringes and other forms of bodily harm more times than I care to remember.
8. A ring from my finger was used by the actor Brendan Gleeson as a prop on the movie set of Spaghetti Slow because props needed one that looked like mine, I was a security guard on the the movie set.
9. Run over by a bus not once but twice.
10. I hold a grudge worse than a sicilian or an Irishman.
Thanks very much.