Wednesday 8 December 2010

28mm Old Crow/Ainsty Burger Bar Set Project Comparison Pictures.

Bought this set a little while back from Old Crow Models(Ainsty) to start putting interiors into some of my Zombietown USA buildings.The building is an 0 scale diner from K-Line and come ready painted and I will try to get as much as I can into the building but just wanted to show you what you get and what sort of scale the set is compared to a 28mm foundry figure.The site says 10 pieces in the set but I have 13,very nicely sculpted pieces they are and looking into the space I have I may not get a lot of the set in there and may resort to thumb pins for seating but we'll see or I'll have an angry fit while doing this and it may become a modern ruin.LOL.




9 comments:

  1. Are you sure this is Plasticville? Looks more detailed than my P-Ville diner. Maybe it's from Lionel's K-Line buildings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look very good. I can't wait to see them painted up. It looks like you'll have plenty of furnishings for another restaurant later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whiteface you are right I got my diners mixed up the plasticville diner's door is in the middle this is a K-Line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool scenery, I've just recently become interested in adding modern era terrain to my collection and these pieces look really good. With railroad models I had been worried about choosing the right scale, does 0 scale work best for 28mm games?

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't know much about building replicas but that looks really realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PapaJJ: yes O scale is the best compatible scale with 28mm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. did you really cool i bought the marines at gameworkshop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh nice... I was eyeing off this stuff aswell, look forward to seeing what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool! Pulp Fiction is the best movie featuring a diner!

    ReplyDelete