Tuesday 19 February 2019

28mm Victorian Victim.........

...........was his demise murder or drowning?

My entry for the water feature round of the painting challenge , he is part of a foundry set which I had painted once and many years ago had been given it the dettol treatment. I felt he screamed water feature........


As you can see he is quite flat....... 


The water wasn't that deep........

Have actually found all the figures now.........


"The water was a feature in his demise, not the only feature but...............

47 comments:

  1. The water featured in his demise. Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure had an extra helping hand besides the water

    ReplyDelete
  3. unique work there, imo. pretty neat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, my General. But his vision problems have also been eradicated.

      Delete
    2. Very true but what about his sense of smell?

      Delete
  5. Well done, stretching the limits of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great model and paint-job, Fran. Well worth 55 points in the AHPC ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that set staring at me as I type this! I resist the voice in my head that says "I reckon he speaks more sense that Raymond even face down in the water!" But I did not say that out loud and you cannot prove I did!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The water wasn't that deep........ or drink he too much beer?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always nice to see some miniatures who go away from the mainstream.
    What a fantastic scenario piece, I can easily imagine him drifting inside a sewer complex. Great job Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! What a great scene! Cause of death: drowning ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very clever Fran, a great idea for the bonus round.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooops things didn't work out for him! Well done Fran!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm guessing it was a accident! 😂 I reckon he cut himself shaving 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  14. Inspired choice for the water feature round Fran! You deserve bonus points for this!

    ReplyDelete